If you are under the age of 16, you must have the consent of your parents/guardians before using this website.
Information collected by this website
This website collects and uses information which is categorized as:
- Automatic Collection: This information is anonymous and collected automatically with your visit to the website (Analytical Information in the section “Cookies Policy”.)
- Optional Collection: The information which is given by you and contains information which you choose to give (e.g. name, email, etc). In other words, it requires your consent since you are using the Booking Form or The Contact Form. The information which is comprised in the category optional collection is not used for any other purposes except for communication and service to the user. Analytically this information includes:
This website uses the service Google Analytics (GA) to monitor user activity. We use this information to determine the number of people who use our site, to better understand the way in which our website is found and used. None of this information makes you personally known to us. The information which is documented by GA can include the IP address from where you visited the website, but does not give us access to this information by GA. We assume that Google Analytics is a third body information processor which is compatible with the commands of European regulations reported in the link https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gr.html.
Booking forms and Communication
In the event that you choose to make a booking or communicate with us through a Communications Form, the information that you have filled in will be available to the administration operator of the website, only who we have access to, and an email will be sent to us, protected by security protocol TLS (also known as SSL) which means that the content of the email is encrypted before being sent through the Internet. The contennts of the email is decoded from our local computers and devices. All your information is secure whether online or offline and will be used only by us (we do not transfer it to anyone) with the only purpose to serve you.
Registering for our newsletter/mailing list
This website at times uses the service Mailchimp (balanced with the regulations GDPR) and sends informative emails about route offers and other services concerning exclusively transfer4u.eu. Every email that the registered members of our Newsletter receive, also includes our link which by clicking on it you can unsubscribe from future informative emails.
What are cookies and why are they useful?
A cookie is a small file sent during your visit to websites to a browser program of your functional system, either temporarily during your whole visit, or some times for longer periods, depending on the type of cookie. This enables the Web site to remember information about your visit, such as preferrable language and other configurations. This can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful.
Why is it useful?
What does a cookie contain?
Each cookie is unique for you page count and contains some anonymous information. A cookie usually contains origin source, lifespan of the cookie (duration time on your disk as well as a unique serial number (usually in the form of a random unique number). The basic types of cookies that may be used in websites:
- Visitation cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of the page count only during your visit and are deleted when you close the browsing program.
- Permanent cookies: These remain on the cookies file of the browsing program and your device even when and after you close your browsing program, sometimes for about a month or more (the exact duration depends on the life duration of each cookie). Permanent cookies are mainly used by the managing environment of the website to recognize who you are for more than one visit (for example to remember user name when you comment on a certain article or your preferences towards setting parameters of websites.)
- Third Part Cookies: These are cookies which are used by third parts, such as social media sites to monitor your visits to different sites which are advertised. Website administrators do not have the control of third part cookies.
Information about third part cookies which are used in this website follows:
- GoogleAnalytics Cookies The cookies of this service are cookies analysis/record performance which allow us to collect anonymous information about how visitors use our website. These cookies can inform us about how many guests use our website and what websites are visited. This information helps us improve the way our website functions. It is anonymous information and does not contain any personal details. For more information regarding the service Google Analytics please click https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gr.html
- Cookies from video providers: These providers can install cookies on your device, if you watch a video on our website which has been provided as an external service. If you deactivate these cookies, you may not be able to watch the incorperated video on our website.
- Social Cookies: Social networks third part can place cookies in your device if you decide to share material from our website with them, clicking on the botton titled “Share”.
How can cookies be managed?
Most browser programs are initally programmed to automatically receive cookies when you browse in a network website. You can change these configurations to block downloading of cookies or to inform you when cookies are sent to your device. You can manage the cookies from your browser configurations. There are also differences, open code extension (addons, plugins, extensions) so that your browser can give you better control in managing your cookies and the anonynous data collected by websites. We advise you to refer to information about browser programs or on the help screen to learn more about how to adjust or alter the settings on your browser. If you would like further information about the management of certain cookie types, including how to control or delete them, please visit the following address: http://www.aboutcookies.org
How long is your data maintained?
We maintain your data for as long as we deem necessary so that we can provide you with the uttermost service from our side or else up until you ask us to delete it.
What rights you have regarding your data
For users who are registered on our website, we also save personal data which are recorded in your user profile. All users can see and edit their personal data at any given moment (except for their username). The website administrators can also see and edit this information. If you have an account in this website, you can ask to receive an exported file of your personal data which we maintain for you, including any information that you have provided us. You can also request from us to delete your personal information that we maintain. This does not include information that we are obliged to maintain for administration, legal and safety reasons. The above can be requested also by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply to you within reasonable time.
Regarding Transfer4u server
All network action between this website and your browser, is encrypted and transferred through HTTPS protocol using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).